Latest Instagrams
Sunday 30 October 2016

The Start

letter cushion white chair


So after much deliberation, and a few years out, I've finally decided to restart my blog. Having been redesigned and renamed, I want to expand out my content a little more, shift my focus and cover anything and everything from fashion and beauty, to more lifestyle-based topics.

Following on from a two year jaunt down in Manchester working for Missguided in their digital marketing team, I'm now back up North in Newcastle, working agency-side with some amazing brands, right here in my home city.

Getting to work with some of the best bloggers in the world through my day job made me realise that I kind of missed blogging myself. I missed having a creative outlet and getting to write about brands and experiences that I loved, and so here we are, the start of something new. 

Better late than never no?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest